segunda-feira, 21 de agosto de 2017

Letras & Traduções : Songs Of Faith And Devotion : One Caress


Letras & Traduções : Songs Of Faith And Devotion : One Caress

ONE CARESS

Well I'm down on my knees again
And I pray to the only one
Who has the strength
To bear the pain
To forgive all the things that I've done

Oh Girl
Lead me into your darkness
When this world is trying it's hardest
To leave me unimpressed
Just one caress from you and I'm lessed

When you think you've tried every road
Every avenue
Take one more look
At what you found old
And in it you'll find something new

I'm shying from the light
I always loved the night
And now you offer me
Eternal darkness

I have to believe that sin
Can make a better man
It's the mood that I am in
That left us back where we began

© 1993, Martin L. Gore
UMA CARÍCIA

Bem estou novamente de joelhos
E rezo ao único
Que tem a forças
Para agüentar a dor
E perdoar todas as coisas que fiz

Oh menina
Me guie em sua escuridão
Quando este mundo se empenha em
Não me deixar impressionado
Somente uma carícia sua me leva ao céu

Quando você pensa que você tentou todos os caminhos
Todas avenidas
Dê uma mais olhada
No que você acha velho
E nisso você encontrará algo novo

Eu fujo da luz
Eu sempre amei a noite
E agora você me oferece
A escuridão eterna

Eu tenho que acreditar no pecado
Pode fazer um homem melhor
É o humor no que eu estou
Que nos leva ao um ponto nós começamos

© 2002, All75

Tradução : All75
Faith & Devotion
JeanBong13

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário